Laser pulses :
- 10 Hz, 45 fs, 150mJ @ 810 nm.
- Energy stability: 3 %RMS.
- Active beam pointing stabilization (slow and fast drifts).
- From compressor (incl.) to experiment under vacuum.
Post compressed pulses available on demand :
- 10 fs, 10 mJ, pulse duration stability < 7 % RMS
Active Wavefront Correction
-TW deformable mirror (Hipao) + Shack-Hartmann detector (HASO)
- low flux focal spot imaging
High energy High Harmonics Generation :
- long focale length (f=2 m)
- Beam shaping (Top Hat at focus + characterization)
- generating medium: pulsed gas jet (General Valve (10Hz)), hollow Capillary, gas cell
Detection and application of harmonics :
- Selection of VUV-XUV harmonics by metallic filters and/or vitreous reflexions
- Harmonics characterization : Spatially resolved spectrum (grating flat field h11 - h79 + MCP).
- Single shot XUV characterization with spatial and spectral resolution
- Time-of- flight Spectrometer (ion or magnetic bottle)
- Pump-probe (XUV-IR)with sub-fs resolution
Recent experiences :
High Harmonics generation by sub-10 fs TW pulses.
XUV emission confinment by ionisation.
Top-Hat Beam-shaping of generating beam.
High flux Harmonics generation in hollow fibers .